Reflecting its unequivocal commitment to leading the 503B compounded pharmaceuticals outsourcing industry in excellence, SCA Pharmaceuticals has named Abby Kaplan as General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
In our ongoing effort to enhance our customers’ experience, SCA Pharma has responded to feedback and made several changes to the customer portal.
Here are recent updates:
- On the home page, customers will find previously published communications, providing easy access to this information.
- A new interactive catalog is now available by clicking on the SCA Product Catalog tab at the top of the home page. Customers can also view the product label for a product by clicking on the camera on the right.
- The Orders in Process tab now includes a feature that notifies customers of orders ready to ship and allows customers to choose expedited shipping, if needed. Click the Ship Now button on the order to review shipping options and costs before submitting the request to expedite.
- Updates to the Billing History tab allow customers to access invoices by order number, date, purchase order and invoice number. In addition, customers may now view their payment status, download and pay invoices, and create and export reports.
- Within the Billing History tab, click Download Document on the invoice you wish to view. The document will be downloaded as an image which can be saved as a PDF. Invoices available to be paid online will show a checkbox option under “Check to Pay.” Customers may select invoices and follow the prompts to securely enter their credit card information. Confirmations are provided upon payment.
Watch for a “chat” feature coming soon.